Vice President of Portfolio/Asset Management
Our client is a privately held commercial real estate investment firm that is looking for a Vice President of Asset/Portfolio Management to join their team in Los Angeles. This position will oversee a multi-family portfolio in excess of a 1BN with assets located in the Western United States. The ideal candidate will have a strong financial and operational background. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding organization.
· Manage and report the status of investments to the executive management team.
· Work closely with the executive team on all acquisitions and dispositions.
· Collaborate with internal business units to create, execute and manage all value-add strategies for the portfolio.
· Manage all third-party vendors and relationships.
· Monitor operating statements, balance sheets, rent rolls etc.
· Update and review monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports.
· Minimum of 10 years of multi-family asset/portfolio management experience.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Yardi experience required.
· Must be able to create and manage financial reports for internal and external parties.
· Travel as needed.