Vice President of Compliance
RETS Associates, on behalf of our client, has been engaged to identify a Vice President of Compliance to be located in Chicago. The successful candidate will collaborate with and manage internal employees to ensure financial and operational standards are adhered to. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading national real estate firm that is rapidly expanding.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage the Central Region as it pertains to all compliance matters.
- Ensure that new and existing policies are implemented and followed.
- Create and provide training materials along with internal workshops for all employees.
- Monitor all financial and tax-related materials for compliance.
- Create and implement best practices for all financial and operational procedures.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- At least ten years of financial and tax compliance experience.
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Commercial real estate required (affordable housing preferred).
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Yardi experience required.