Sr. Director of Property Management
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 15 - 20 years
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
RETS Associates has been retained by a privately-held real estate investment/development firm to search for a Sr. Director of Commercial Property Management ("Director") in Los Angeles, CA. The Director will be based in their Los Angeles office and lead the day-to-day efforts of the in-house and 3rd party property management teams for a (mostly) retail portfolio.
- Evaluate and develop in-house property management team.
- Oversee / participate in day-to-day property operations (i.e. management, financial analysis, vendor/tenant relations).
- Develop and implement new systems and processes and procedures to create a consistent environment within the property management department.
- Work closely with finance and accounting teams to oversee, manage and report on financial performance of assets.
- Work closely with leasing team to ensure excellent financial results.
- Lead management of 3rd party property managers to ensure implementation and consistency of the firms standards.
- Oversee/participate in preparing budgets for the portfolio.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree required (Advanced Degree a plus).
- Real Estate Salesperson's License.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to articulate financial projections and results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills / Strong mentor that supports and develops it's team.
- Minimum of 5 years managing several in-house property management teams - Institutional Retail or Office experience acceptable.
- Experience in management and selection of 3rd party property managers.
- Strong multi-tasker that has the ability to prioritize.
- Detail and action oriented.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. All qualified applicants will be contacted.