Senior Property Manager
RETS Associates, on behalf of its Client, a diversified real estate investment firm, is seeking a Senior Property Manager (SPM) to manage a 500K SF office and retail portfolio, in the Las Vegas Area. The SPM will be responsible to lead, mentor and develop a team of 3 people. The ideal candidate must be strong in leadership with an entrepreneurial spirit and property management operations. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a dynamic growing firm and provide leadership to the office and its portfolio.
- Train and mentor team members.
- Prepare budgets, CAMs, and financial reporting.
- Ensure that all receivables are monitored and provide guidance to the team through
- Work closely with the company’s accounting, engineering, construction, and leasing teams.
- Foster and maintain positive tenant relations through regular property inspections, tenant meetings, and respond to inquiries and work orders.
- Clarify issues, identify solutions, and communicate needs to staff and management and provide follow-up, as necessary.
- Manage vendor relationships, including managing service levels, participating in and documenting walk-throughs, and reviewing vendor contracts annually for competitiveness in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- California State Real Estate License.
- 8+ years of experience in property management experience with commercial assets.
- Strong leadership and management skills and ability to be hands-on player.
- Able to multi-task in different facets of property management.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principals of property management including budgeting, reforecasting, variance reporting, CAM Reconciliations.