Property Manager - Retail + Office
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+ years
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
RETS Associates has been retained by a privately-held real estate investment/development firm to search for a Property Manager ("PM") in Los Angeles, CA. The PM will be based in their Los Angeles office and manage the day-to-day efforts for a retail portfolio (with some office and industrial).
- Preparation of annual operating budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure properties are maintained in excellent condition by conducting property inspections on a regular basis.
- Responsible for property reporting (financial, physical, leasing and legal issues).
- Guide/mentor Tenant Coordinator's/APM's.
- Ensure Lease compliance.
- Work closely with service providers.
- Implement work processes that ensure compliance with company policies.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Real Estate License preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years prior retail experience as a Property Manager or above (office experience a bonus).
- Solid financial acumen with ability to work in excel and accounting systems (Yardi, MRI, etc.).