Location : San Francisco, CA
Job Type : Direct
Start Date : 08/14/2017
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
RETS Associates, on behalf of our client, a family owned and operated owner and manager of commercial real estate, is seeking a Property Assistant.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Reception desk duties
- Process A/R invoices and tenant statements, collect delinquent rents, and the file A/P invoices
- Create and edit correspondence.
- Create and maintain general filing system.
- Schedule vendor service calls for any office needs and follow through.
- Assist with new tenant process (create file, update info, etc.)
- Resolve tenant maintenance issues by directing the day porter with work orders.
- Administer program to ensure compliance with property requirements for certificates of insurance. Prepare monthly tenant insurance certificates status report for Property Managers.
- W9’s and new vendor insurance - request certificates, collect docs, enter into Skyline, and maintain binders.
- Set up and coordinate tenant special events (open houses, tenant xmas party, etc.) with the property managers.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality in all matters. Maintain compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Manage special projects, as necessary (such as helping with office décor or implementing new programs for our buildings)
- All other miscellaneous responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- 3-5 years of property management / real estate office experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Must be professional and detail oriented