Investor Relations and Business Development Analyst - Real Estate
Location : Menlo Park, CA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2-5
Required Education : Bachelor's or Master's degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
RETS Associates, on behalf of our client, a privately held real estate investment firm with a a 20+ year track record and an investment history of $5.5 BN, RETS is recruiting candidates for a Real Estate Investor Relations/Business Development Analyst. The Analyst will work closely with the SVP in all facets of capital raising, marketing and investor relations.
- Develop and maintain presentations and analysis to support capital raising and marketing efforts and improve quarterly investor reporting
- Manage the firm’s investor contact management database ensuring data integrity and proper protocols are in place
- Work collaboratively with the finance, acquisition and asset management teams to prepare quarterly investor reports for the various Company investment vehicles and respond to investor inquiries in a timely fashion
- Develop a web-based investor portal to provide investors with access to fund specific documents and investment reporting / communications
- Design marketing campaigns and events to build awareness of the firm’s investment vehicles / track record and foster new investor relationships
- Assist with the coordination of capital raising and investor meeting logistics
Required Qualifications :
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor's Degree from a top tier University with a proven track record of academic excellence. Overall GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- 2 to 5 years of exp in investment management, investment banking, real estate, Big 4, consulting or investor relations.
- Solid analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A high attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Passion for commercial real estate and a career in investor relations and business development.
- Comfort in speaking with internal stakeholders and sophisticated external investors and potential investors.
- Desire to attend industry conferences and be able to represent the firm in a professional setting and manner.
Our client is looking to hire as soon as possible. They strongly prefer local candidates or those looking to relocate to the Bay Area. Pay is competitive base plus bonus and profit sharing.