Location : San Diego, CA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2-4 years
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
RETS Associates, on behalf of our Client, a fully integrated owner, operator and developer of senior living communities, is seeking a talented Investment Analyst in San Diego, CA. The position entails cash management responsibilities, investment analysis, underwriting and advisory in connection with evaluating potential private and public market investment opportunities for a diversified investment portfolio. Potential pursuits may include non-real estate investments as well.
- Initial evaluation and analysis of investment offerings with recommendations to decision maker.
- Analyze financial and demographic information to forecast business, industry and economic conditions.
- Recommend investment timing and buy/sell orders for public market investments.
- Interpret data concerning price, yield, stability and future trends of investments.
- Summarize data describing current and long-term trends in investment risk and economic influences pertinent to investments.
- Gathers/analyzes all relevant financial data and industry, regulatory and economic information to make recommendations about strategic investment decisions.
- Prepares and makes investment policy recommendations for investable financial assets used for collateral and/or reserve account purposes.
- Prepares and makes cash management policy recommendations for cash accounts.
- Supports preparation and presentation of essential financial, demographic and market analyses regarding target acquisition properties.
- Supports the preparation of comprehensive financial underwriting and analysis and makes recommendations regarding potential acquisitions, including potential note and loan purchases.
- Analysis of bond offerings and monitors the bond market for potential bond debt purchases and/or investment opportunities in the senior living sector.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree (progress towards obtaining MBA and/or CFA or FP&A designation preferred).
- 2-4 years financial analysis and/or investment underwriting, preferably in financial investments or real estate investments.
- Comprehensive experience with investment analysis offerings, undertaking investment analysis and preparing investment recommendations.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (power excel user).