Location : Los Angeles, CA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
RETS Associates has been engaged by a privately held commercial real estate investor/manager/owner to identify an Investment Analyst/Associate to join their team in Los Angeles. The successful candidate will work closely with the Investment Director to provide financial and marketing data to their internal board members and investors. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly successful and rapidly expanding organization.
- Assist in the preparation of financing packages for the market.
- Present investment information to Lenders (i.e., property and market information, financials, organization structure, etc.).
- Assist in the preparation of historical income and expense review, Estoppel review, investor return analysis preparation, and miscellaneous property-level reporting review.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree with a proven record of academic excellence. Finance, economics or accounting preferred.
- Superior written and oral and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft Office programs with a particular emphasis on Excel, and Access; Argus experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years of commercial real estate investment experience
- Outstanding attention to detail, strong organization skills and intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment, while also self-driven.