Director of Acquisitions - Multifamily
Our client, a well-respected, fully-integrated, private real estate investment, and development firm, is looking for a talented Director of Acquisitions to help source value add and ground up multifamily opportunities. This position will be located in their Los Angeles office. The firm invests in projects on their own and with joint venture partners. You must come with an existing track record of sourcing multifamily deals throughout southern California.
- Perform sourcing, underwriting and due diligence for potential acquisition targets;
- Craft investment memorandums for presentation to the firm’s investment committee;
- Help with the execution of the entire acquisition process to ensure a smooth transaction and close;
- Interact directly with the real estate investment community including brokers, investment partners, lenders and other market leaders.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier University with track record of outstanding academic performance; 3.5 gpa or higher;
- 4-7 years in a commercial real estate acquisitions, sourcing and underwriting role with solid exposure to multi-family assets and deals;
- Proven track record in sourcing and closing multifamily deals throughout southern California;
- Existing strong network of multifamily industry contacts;
- Excellent writing, financial modeling, math and communication skills;
- Expert level user of Excel, Argus and PowerPoint;
- High level of initiative and strong work ethic; creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
This is a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. Our client strongly prefers local candidates and will not provide relocation assistance. Knowledge and understanding of Southern California markets is critical. All interviews will be face to face in Los Angeles. They are looking to hire as soon as possible. Please submit resumes to email@example.com. All qualified candidates will be contacted directly.