Location : Los Angeles, CA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
RETS has been engaged to recruit a Development Manager in Los Angeles to oversee the transaction process for large-scale development projects in California. Our client is a leading developer, owner, and manager of institutional grade industrial assets on a national basis with an extensive pipeline of projects. The successful candidate will be familiar with the full-cycle development process.
- Oversee industrial developments with a heavy emphasis on the entitlement process.
- Must have CEQA experience.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of pro-formas and underwriting experience.
- Work closely with brokers and participate in local and national events and associations.
Required Qualifications :
- CEQA experience required.
- Strong technical skills including Argus and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or construction management, MBA preferred.
- Travel required.