Location : Brea, CA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7-10
Required Education : Bachelors degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
RETS Associates, on behalf of our client, is seeking a Construction Manager for their properties in Southern California to oversee TIs for their industrial portfolio. CM will handle planning, design, scheduling, budgeting, contract administration and management for tenant improvements and capital projects required. These projects will include large scale building renovations, capital improvements, tenant improvements and repair and maintenance of existing properties. This position will manage these projects from start to completion, with full budgetary and schedule responsibility. The person will be based in Brea, CA and be part of a great group!
Other responsibilities include:
- Development of work scopes, bidding, contract negotiations, permitting, project close-out documentation and consulting on pending lease deals.
- Communication with property managers, leasing managers, tenants, and executives is essential.
- Strong analytical skills to create, update, and analyze detailed budget and cash flow reports are required.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred in architecture, engineering, construction management or some related field.
- Minimum five years of general contractor or project management related experience in an architectural or general contractor firm focused on office tenant construction projects.
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills for both Clients and Managers of assets
- Knowledge of TI and capital projects and industrial product