Assistant Property Manager
RETS Associates, on behalf of its Client, a well-established operator of class A retail, is seeking an Assistant Property Manager (APM) for a 1 MSF retail portfolio in Northern California based out of Fremont, CA. The APM will work directly with a Senior Property Manager to assist in tenant relations, vendor management, property management and financial reporting. The APM will report to a Senior Property Manager. This position is perfect for someone with commercial property management experience and the desire to work for an Owner that is entrepreneurial and fast-paced. MRI experience is a plus, and desire to obtain your CA real estate license.
- Responsible for the day-to day operations and maintenance of all properties.
- Assist in the preparation budgets, CAMs, and financial reporting.
- Work directly with accounting to oversee rent collection efforts.
- Manage vendor relationships, including managing service levels, participating in and documenting walk-throughs, and reviewing vendor contracts annually for competitiveness in the market.
- Develop strong tenant relationships
- Conduct regular property inspections and develop associated action plans
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial property management.
- MRI experience preferred.
- Strong tenant relations skills
- Able to multi-task in different facets of property management.