Location : Santa Fe Springs, CA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
RETS Associates has been retained by our client, a full-service privately-held real estate firm, to search for an experienced Assistant Controller ("AC") for the firms' commercial property portfolio, as well as some work focused on family/inter-company operations. The AC will be based out of their Santa Fe Springs office.
- Preparation of reporting packages (monthly financial statements, quarterly board info and family financial analysis packages).
- Preparation of initial cash flow models (quarterly updates and analysis of results, analysis of various ownership/note payment alternatives, cash flow development by entity).
- Yardi power user (support current users, assist with implementation, automate reports, spearhead expanded applications).
- Support continuing analysis (Actual vs. Proforma returns on properties, support on new project analysis, financial review of potential tenants, ROI schedules, marketable securities return).
- Individual analysis (Insurance, Yield Maintenance, Income tax alternatives).
- Investment Activity (summarize monthly investment activety, calculation of return analysis, Reconciliation of monthly statements).
- Assistant with family/inter-company operations as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Degree with a concentration in accounting or finance.
- CPA / MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of real estate finance or accounting experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Yardi.
- Clear evidence of excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.