Location : Oakland, CA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5
Required Education : Bachelor's degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
RETS Associates, on behalf of our client, a national commercial and industrial owner and developer, is seeking a Development Administrative Assistant (DAA) to join their West Region Development Team based in Oakland, CA. The DAA will provide administrative support and will be responsible for managing project related processes inclusive of Contract Administration, Change Orders and Insurance Compliance. Our client is looking for a motivated, self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain files, invoices, and data in Yardi system and perform data entry.
- Produce departmental reports, submittals, presentation, etc.
- Conduct basic market research and gather information for projects, reports, and presentations.
- Process invoices, change orders, and contracts related to the construction projects.
- Track schedules, delivery time frames, and coordinate critical project dates with internal team members.
- Organize and execute submittals to Development Transaction, Investment, and Asset Allocation Committees.
- Prepare Development internal closing books (land acquisitions & dispositions and Joint Ventures).
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 3-5 years of construction industry project administration experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, scanning, database software.
- Proficient of Microsoft Products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
- Must have effective oral and written communication.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and respond with a sense of urgency as required.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team.