Acquisition and Asset Management Analyst
Our client, a private real estate investment firm that specializes in acquiring, developing and redevloping quality retail centers, is looking for a talented analyst to join their team in the greater LA area.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a small, entrepreneurial team managing a retail portfolio in excess of 1.7 million square feet located in the western United States, mainly California. The analyst will focus on acquisitions and asset management analysis.
The Analyst will work directly the principals and asset management team to provide a broad range of analytic, organizational and management support. The Analyst will be involved throughout the lifecycle of the investment process and will take a lead role in analysis and research, preparing financial models, and participating in all parts of the investment underwriting, execution and asset management process.
Ideal candidate MUST possess:
· Bachelor’s degree from a top tier University with a proven track record of academic success;
· 2-3 years relevant experience in a major real estate firm, preferably in investment sales brokerage, acquisitions or asset management;
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and Argus Enterprise; ability to build complex models from scratch;
· Highly competent in preparing cash flow models, including for anchored shopping centers;
· Extremely thorough, organized, and detail-oriented;
· Pro-active, diligent, with a strong work ethic and commitment to meeting deadlines;
· Ability to read and comprehend retail leases;
Sense of humor and ability to thrive in a small, entrepreneurial organization where you will be asked to where multiple hats.
Our client is looking to hire as soon as possible. They are located closer to the Valley, so you need to be OK with a commute or live nearby. No relocation will be provided. This is tight knit, collaborative team. They value each person's opinion and are looking for someone that is responsive and excited to be a part of a growing team. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.